rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretty sure my girlfriend has a slutty past and its bothering me

Pretty sure my girlfriend has a slutty past and its bothering me

Quote: (10-28-2016 08:38 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Quote: (10-28-2016 05:54 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

[Virgin's don't suck in bed]

I've known a handful.

The most recent one was much older before she lost her virginity to me, mid-late 20s. Problem: She spent almost her entire adult life fucking a vibrator. She was so in-tune to her singular way of getting off that sex, when she wanted to get off and not please me, was a ridiculously monotonous chore. I was pretty much having to be a vibrator, not a fucking man.

I wrote about the exceptions in my post, regarding women with psychological problems, including sexual hang-ups.

Women CAN and DO "train" themselves to only respond to clitoral stimulation. It's a problem with some women in the US that I know of, probably in other countries as well.

The bottom line is that virginity does not override preexisting mental illness, however minor. I do not want to sound as though if you meet a girl who has a hymen, you should instantly put a diamond on her finger. It is merely one of MANY qualities you should screen for.

Messages In This Thread