rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Trump win betting odds

Best Trump win betting odds

Cross-posted from the Donald Trump Thread:

Guys, I have a nice story relayed from a high energy <250 post count member who is also humble and thankful for all of your assistance in the threads. Quoted below and below this story there is an update to the betting tally (changes and the actual list), but first the story from Cuchulainn2016. He shared with me the history of his various bets on Trump in the primary to some free-roll sports bets and Brexit bets (wins) which he chose to roll back into multiple additional Trump bets at various odds that netted him over 85k USD:

Quote:Quote:

I have just put an offer on a house for cash. The house is a 5 bed semi-detached, with nice gardens, within walking distance of the bars in the centre of the capital city I live in.
Half of the money for this house is my savings, the other half is the money from my winnings on Trump.
The house is on the market for considerably less than its worth, due to the fact old people have lived there and it hasn't been updated.
I will be able to live in a house that is effectively a mini-mansion for my city (when I have updated it) or sell it for a 50% profit in 6 months.
This is all due to my winnings on political bets, primarily Trump.
I have made the money due to betting on results I have determined from the information I have acquired on this forum.
I have to thank everyone on the Trump thread, those who are pro-Trump for their explanations of how he had a path to victory, and also those anti-trump, for ensuring this forum isn't some left-wing shitlib echo chamber.
Also, I have to thank the members of this forum for showing me what I was. I was always good with women, a zero fucks given personality, but I always thought there was 1 in 10000 like me, until I found here.
My thanks for that.

Shout out to The Beast1 for pointing out my oversight of burneremail having bet in Australian Dollars. Still, a healthy win of course, but we should be accurate (all funds are listed in USD and I use whatever google pegs the current exchange rate at...close enough for our purposes). Updated list below. Thanks to those who PM'ed me or posted in the various threads and also updated me on the denomination of funds:

[Image: attachment.jpg34662]

EDIT (updated image above and stats to follow as I accidentally had infinitejest listed twice):

A few additional things to note. We are at 62 winners betting on Trump and the average win is just below 10k! ($9,461)

Don't we have the best bettors folks?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread