rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Trump win betting odds

Best Trump win betting odds

Quote: (11-12-2016 01:11 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Thanks to those who PM'ed me and others like Neo who corrected me on their actual profit. There was also some adjustment for Canadian or other currencies. This is all in US Dollars. This still leaves us over half a million with 50 winners at this point in the tally.

I've got a lot of thanks for putting this together, but it's only a small contribution compared to others and an easy one with all the help I've received here.

I'm out of state sitting in one of the super liberal cities that has had violent protests recently and I don't know if I would even dare to wear my Make America Great Again hat here due to the penchant for violence in the area, so this is a nice thing to be able to compile.

Now sorted by highest to lowest per request.

[Image: attachment.jpg34604]

[Image: clap2.gif]

Well done guys.

Next big league political betting event will be French elections next year. Interesting to see the odds, but will be more difficult to guess in my opinion. Sarkozy and Le Pen are the interesting high odds choices there.

Messages In This Thread