rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The male friend cockblock

The male friend cockblock

I haven't posted in this tread in a while, but things worked out with my friend. He ended up getting a job where he can't go out as much so I don't see him as often.

However, I have befriended a guy in a club after seeing him out for several months and realized we were on the same page with finding girls. For the most part he has been an excellent wing man, and has resulted in several bangs. I have been hanging with him for the last couple of months but I am running into a different problem with him.

Lately it seems like every time I turn my back he tries to swoop my girls by making up lies about me. For example I went home last night with a headache and some stomach problems and he started working on this girl I've been talking to for a week now and told her that I left with another girl. Granted I've already banged her a couple times, but it's the principle of the thing. There are certain lines you don't cross with a wing. When she said she didn't believe him, he got over top angry at her and tried to take her home.

This is now the third time this has happened with this guy. I live in a small town and there are not a lot of clubs and bars so I see him out almost every night I go out.

Has anyone else encountered this and how has it been dealt with? Is this something that is common with male wing men?

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Messages In This Thread