rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

Someone got kicked off of Infogalactic for pitching this site, so I decided to take a look:

Quote:Quote:

You’re successful in your career and personal life . . . Wondering why do my relationships last months but not years? Why did he not call me back and vanish on me?

The wall's reality check is harsh.

Imagine having the keys to the male mind and understanding what men truly want. Imagine never being confused by men and having the power of finally being in control of your dating destiny. Imagine eliminating self-limiting beliefs and overcoming your insecurities around high-value men – becoming an empowered woman brimming with sexy confidence and self-esteem.

I take it they're not going to be teaching IM Maxim #3, "Men are drawn to women of innocence and vulnerability."

We know what high-value men want and think. Many years ago, we started coaching men on how to meet women just like YOU. Through this, we’ve learned more about what good men are looking for in a woman they want to have a committed relationship with.

These guys weren’t the social outcasts that you would expect. They were successful, (many times) good-looking guys just looking for some wisdom on meeting women and the finer points of relationships.

Over time, we were increasingly contacted by women asking for dating advice both on the internet and in person. Our inbox was packed with emails from women asking me to help them understand and attract quality men.

We would get questions like:

“Why do my relationships last a short time?”

“How do I get this guy Im seeing to commit to me?”

“Why do I always seem to attract the players?”

After working with countless men we knew the answers. We learned what attracts the best quality of guys and gets them hooked for good and how you can take advantage of this to get the love life you want.

So basically, from talking to gullible betas, they've learned the secrets of getting alphas to commit to post-wall career women? Amazing.

Messages In This Thread