rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proud of to be nurturing...

Proud of to be nurturing...

Quote: (08-15-2011 11:47 AM)Jason Zee Wrote:  

Athalone, I think this is the case with a lot of black men based off the ones that I have spoken with. Black women are too masculine because of their skin color, demeanor, attitude, and hair. I don’t agree completely with this but this is what they told me.

Since this is Mrs. Chocolate's thread, I will say that she seems very feminine to me. I've seen her pics and she has very nice skin that looks smooth and flawness. I don't think a girl's skin color is as important as how nice the skin is. Some women look like they have been out in the sun too many years and their skin looks speckled. Or they have scars and uneven tone. Then you have that rare girl that has baby smooth skin with no wrinkles and a nice even tone all over. I don't care if she's dark black or milky white. When a girl has that nice even skin tone with no wrinkles or blemishes, I'm like dayum! Beautiful! Mrs. Chocolate is one of those rare women(of any race) with great skin. She should be proud.

Messages In This Thread