rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Career or Girls?

Career or Girls?

Hi Roosh'rs,

First, I've been a long time lurker here and appreciate the wealth of information here that has helped my view of game and life.

I'm at a crossroads in my life between career vs. girls and I would like to hear input from fellow like-minded men.

I'm currently living in a foreign city I would consider poosy paradise for me. Have a stable job as an engineer, but work long hours. Enjoy the people I work with a lot so it makes passing the stressful times bearable.

I game hard 1 day a week on the weekends, but sometimes it can only be every other 2 weeks due to a loaded work schedule.

Now the thing is, I have a new job opportunity recently that allows me to be a sales engineer in California. I've heard good stuff about engineers transitioning to sales engineering being a good step forward as a career.

My concern is that I'm going to leave my poosy paradise to kick it in Cali.

What would you guys choose in this situation? Leave poosy paradise or pursue a step forward in your career? Is Cali a good place to practice game? I may be near the Silicon Valley area and I've heard it's a terrible place for game. Am I focusing on the wrong things here?

Thank you for any feedback

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Messages In This Thread