rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canada Economy Thread

Canada Economy Thread

Brother Abdul Majeed,

Ontario Leader Kathleen Wynne is an example of the typical woman in Ontario in any case.

It was not right how she dissed the Auditor-General over the recommendation that the Teacher Union's "bribes" should be liabilities rather than Investments.

It exemplifies how the Teacher Unions in Ontario is a tyrannical force in Canada. The teacher unions who teach those Grade 3 students how to anal sex, probably with their female teacher or pedophile Ben Levin, thus becoming future useful idiots who infest campuses in Canada with SJW crap.

Speaking about teacher union powers, in a previous thread I narrated how I was bullied by Toronto Police over a year ago, because I criticized their policy about the Toronto Police not being given powers to criminally investigate a female teacher who strips naked inside a classroom of minor students, because the TDSB under Donna Quan bullied the Toronto Police to NOT enforce public nudity laws during Toronto Pride 2014.

If teachers in Ontario could force police to not enforce the law on certain things, then bully me to get me imprisoned like a political prisoner (because I do not like it when a female teacher or Ben Levin corrupts little toddlers in Elementary school ) & the Toronto Police don't appear to be vigilant against predator teachers, but more concerned about Gregory Alan Elliott or jaywalking, then it illustrates that Ontario is WORSE than a Banana Republic.

Buncha old cat ladies in Ontario running school boards stripping naked in front of students & showing their body parts to little kids, while bullying the police not to investigate & bullying private entities like myself for criticizing such policies, plus a pedophile like Ben Levin drafted the encore Sex-Ed curriculum which sounds just like his posts about molesting 10-year-olds, & people in Ontario can't say a word criticizing the holier-than-thou teacher unions without police bullying them like Soviet Russia.

You're right to say that in Ontario, the teacher unions are going to teach Grade 3 students how to perform anal sex, then in Grade 12, the students will be taught how to become useful idiots to oppress other people, while the Beast Teacher Unions will turn richer & richer from government corruption.

Not even corrupt Banana Republics would ever think of using police to bully private citizens because the citizens criticized that female teachers are stripping naked in front of minor students & then teaching them how to do anal sex using a curriculum drafted by a pedophile who was very acquainted with Kathleen Wynne.

Lots of bizarre things in Ontario man. A female teacher who makes up at least 95% of elementary schools in Ontario talking to 9-year-old students about sex in a casual context, including about anal sex in an explicit context...

No wonder the teacher unions forced the local police departments to go after private individuals who criticize certain policies in education in Ontario.

Messages In This Thread