rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best countries for noobs to practice/develop game quickly?

Best countries for noobs to practice/develop game quickly?

Quote: (10-24-2016 02:23 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2016 11:37 AM)HOD Wrote:  

Dude, I didn't mean to be a dick,

I just answer the question you ask.

That was the truth. That's how a lot of guys feel about the topic.

A lot of dudes on the forum view online guy as being lazy and not being more of a "innovative Casanova"

My second paragraph wasn't a direct respons to you but rather to previous post in this topic. And I see what you are saying, but online game has it's advantages too, and to label it as 'not game' is not fair when guys actually get laid doing it. 'Counting on you best friend to set you up with girls constantly' sound like social circle game to me, and I don't see anything wrong with that either.

Disagree, social circle games require more high level social skill and a significant barrier to entry, in terms of: understanding which network and where to network within a particular city or location, to extract or connect with a certain type of girls.

Furthermore, social circle game require high level of social skill, i.e. understanding how to handle high net worth people or high status people.

Where as noobs or people with Asperger cannot connect with these type of people, due to lack of understanding or sophistication.

Compare to online game, your more dependent on your picture and how tall you are, it doesn't have a high barrier to entry.

There is a tremendous high barrier to entry if your trying to bang a certain type of girls, i.e. cheerleaders, strippers, actress or models.

For example if you want to bang models, you will have to understand the industry, where the girls frequent, who is connected to these types of girls, and more importantly how you would network your way in.

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance

Messages In This Thread