rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is 2016 SJW Asian American Video

This is 2016 SJW Asian American Video

Asian-Americans who go SJWS betray the traditions of the cultures where their parents or grandparents came from and cannot be considered any different from white SJWs in this regard.

A couple years ago I had dinner with a 21-something childhood Chinese-American friend, no, acquaintance of mine to find that she was dating a Jewish communist 8 years her senior, and had forgotten almost all of the Chinese her parents taught her. After a 90-minute-long cakewalk of a debate on the flaws of communism and leftism in general (which I'm pretty sure turned her boyfriend off to me permanently, good riddance), we left the restaurant and I chatted her up while he walked ahead of us in silence.

Later my mom (who is friends with this girl's mom, which is why I know her) informed me that the girl's parents were quite worried about her: the Jewish boyfriend apparently had bad manners, as exhibited on one occasion when the girl was moving out and her dad was helping her move stuff while all the guy did was find a stool to sit on and eat. It's pretty sad considering that as first generation Chinese-Americans they are probably hoping that he has a mind to marry her.

As a small consolation, the girl didn't seem to care for her boyfriend's radical views at all.

Messages In This Thread