rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is 2016 SJW Asian American Video

This is 2016 SJW Asian American Video

Note - I'm half-Asian and I definitely look it.

Difference between people like us here and the weak like in that video - the weak react to what may be a challenging social situation with cowardice, fear, discomfort, and inability to cope, which then manifests itself as outrage, which further manifests itself as weaponized autism in the form of making YouTube content, Tumblr posts, #hashtagsomgzorz, paper mache dioramas, emotional collages made of cutouts from People magazine, etc.

Us? We turn the table and overcome these normal, daily social challenges to our advantage.

I'm in retail sales, so I could easily take offense at an absolute encyclopedia of what people say to me. But when someone asks me, "Where are you from?" or "What are you?" or "You're from Taiwan? I LOVE Thai food!" ([Image: huh.gif]) I don't snap, take offense, quit my job, and write slam poetry about it; I engage these [HARMLESS] people in conversation, answer the question in a congenial manner - after all they're not interrogating me, they're expressing interest in trying to engage in conversation, score some interaction points, gain mutual confidence and trust, and then use it to sell them a car.

And when someone calls out your race, fire it back at them. "Go back to China!" "Go back to your pre-fab home in your Dodge Stratus, you faggot!" /fin.

P.S. Of all the people that inquire about my ethnicity, the most common people to do it by far are OTHER FOREIGNERS - trying to find common ground in conversation - followed by older retired men who probably had an Asian piece in the Army or fought in Vietnam.

As a note on the video itself, its a shame that it mixes a few truly fucked up actions - like spray painting CHINK on that woman's steps - with casual conversation about asking where one is from.

Messages In This Thread