rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ecuador Datasheet

Ecuador Datasheet

Quote: (10-20-2016 10:50 AM)WorldPassenger Wrote:  

I was really disappointed with Ecuador in general, and Banos was my last stop. I had the weekend there and was looking forward to really gaming hard here. It is known to have really great weekend nightlife. Of course I got sick here. I had cold sweats and achy joints all day on Saturday and had to skip the nightlife entirely.

Well, consider yourself lucky. I got the same thing on my 3rd day in Ecuador, in Quito. It felt like a very bad case of cold or flu, the kind I never had since I was a child. Maybe altitude has something to do with it too, but I was completely fucked for the rest of the trip.

Got a couple of mediocre Tinder bangs in Quito before I got sick, but was out of the game for the rest of my trip. I visited Banos on my last day when I felt a little bit better, but still shitty. Also had to skip the nightlife there after a beer or two.

I'd like to come back at some point, though. It seems like a cool place with very friendly people. Banos is pretty cheap as well (Quito is more expensive, but still reasonable). Girls range from ugly to mediocre, very few attractive girls but they do exist.

Messages In This Thread