rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ecuador Datasheet

Ecuador Datasheet

Quote: (10-20-2016 11:16 AM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2016 10:50 AM)WorldPassenger Wrote:  

There is an area in Quito called Cumbaya that looks like it has a lot of potential.

Cumbaya my Lord?

Thanks for the tips on Ecuador, I've certainly been hearing that more and more gringos are starting to retire there. I plan to visit more South and Central American countries next year.

American guys got it darn lucky, because they are more closer to Latin America geographically, and their currency is valued highly.

There is this "gringo" I know who is only 26, and he is establishing himself in Mexico to Nicaragua, by using a few advice from me.

When he was in Mexico, he took a huge risk to stay in one of the most dangerous parts of Mexico near the US border, but I'm hearing how he is living comfortably in Mexico from the music gigs he receive in the United States.

To all those American men who complain about America, while the USA could probably improve, there is no place in the world where a gringo could earn at least 5,000 USD in one gig for a movie score (writing music for movies), & Mexico is only a walk away from the USA where a guy strategically sets his shop when he stays in the USA to earn money, while using his extra income to live in Mexico.

Immigrants who arrive in Canada, in particularly Toronto, are viewed as "taking away er jerbs" for applying for VOLUNTEER work to gain "Canadian experience".

That is another story, but American guys got it good.

To stay on track on the thread, Ecuador is more "indingenous culture" and the chicks I know are more Amerindian & hot, but most guys want a white, white chick like Argentinan chicks, but Argentina is notoriously known for a getaway for Nazis who were fleeing after WW2 ended.

Ecuador is fine if you like the great outdoors & a more rural approach, but if you want action & a more "Westernized club" lifestyle, the top cities in Colombia are the best fit.

Just remember that a city which is "Westernized" may have a flock of "empowered" women flooding those foreign cities, so make sure you know the order of things because no one wants to travel abroad to a tourist trap which is infested with Anglo Westerners and eat, pray, love type of women.

(Edited because a paragraph was to be removed due to it didn't complete).

Messages In This Thread