rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The American South is not the Answer

The American South is not the Answer

People have this image in their mind that the South is very traditional and conservative. The reality is that the South is just as bad as the rest of the US. Obesity is much higher. Rates of STD per capita are higher in the South. Adolescent pregnancy is more common in the South as well. I took a trip to Atlanta, and then Nashville for 2 weeks. The results were shocking. Girls there are much more blunt and straight forward with regards to casual sex. There was a redhead I was talking to at a bar (The Lounge in downtown Nashville off 5th street) who literally asked "Are you going to take me home now?" By and large, fertility rates are dying, divorce rates are higher than the rest of the US, social media usage is rampant and all these "modern" niceties have made great headway here. I'd dare to say that girls in the South are more slutty than girls in the rest of the US. The bottom line is free up some time and go to Colombia.

Messages In This Thread