rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Took her home, but we didn't have sex. Where did it go wrong?

Took her home, but we didn't have sex. Where did it go wrong?

I disagree with where this thread has gone, and I usually think very highly of WIA's posts.

She stripped down. She doesn't strip if she doesn't want to bang. I think you had it and just didn't pull the trigger.

This was the key sentence for me:
"When we get in the cab, she sits down at the opposite side of the backseat from me, leaning towards the door."

You're looking for a sign. "Tell me you want me. Show me you want me to make a move." You don't need to analyze how she's sitting in the cab. I used to do this, too. It takes the risk away for you. Women are getting worse and worse about giving signs that they're down. I've started ignoring whether I felt like she was down and just escalate blindly, and I've been shocked how often things have gone well in situations I thought for sure I'd get the cold shoulder.

I think if you had started making out with her or fingering her, the lay was yours. Good work, just close! You should have tried in the morning, too.

Messages In This Thread