rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

Her interest level was low and that was terrible text game.

You asked her for a coffee date at 8pm? At a mall? That's just awful, she's not going to get excited meeting some random guy at a mall for coffee at 8pm. No one does, think from her perspective.

A bar or even better a restaurant that has bar seating is much better. The restaurant is better because you can frame it as dinner, but really you just get drinks at the bar with a couple snacks. "Meet me at xyz restaurant at 9pm. Best appetizers in town."

You don't drink? Ok, I can respect that. But can't you fake it a little? Go earlier and order soda water, she won't ask to drink it. Drinking most the time is more to loosen her up, not you.

If you're doing an activity that involves a bar, preferably with walking distance from your place, which I think is key for LA. "Come stop by, I live a block away." Is an easy sell if she drove far. If you're not drinking, don't book a coffee date at night. And 1.5 hours in advance, seems a little urgent.

This was low interest, and a weak pitch. Definitely don't thank her for driving 50 minutes, just no. Move on. Text less, as little as possible, just enough to get her out and do everything else in person.

Messages In This Thread