rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

In full disclosure, I'm definitely above average. As for style, I've got a shaved head and a beard, so I guess more of a "bad boy look." I've done some work in television, but not enough I could lean on status alone to help pull chicks. Although just working around hot, young actresses from time-to-time certainly hasn't hurt. As for the rest, I'm sure I've done all the same shit as any other guy on here: Day-game (outdoor shopping malls, bookstores, coffee shops), Night-game (clubs and bars), Online-game (Instagram, Facebook, POF, OKCupid, etc.).

Hopefully my post isn't misconstrued as trying to brag. Not once in 774 posts have I ever "tooted my own horn" physically, but since you asked I'm just being honest. I would never claim to have a 100% success rate with girls, I've had flakes and failures same as anyone else -- but I've certainly had what I'd consider to be great luck since moving here.

Messages In This Thread