rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

Quote: (10-23-2016 05:05 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2016 12:44 AM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2016 08:46 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2016 08:28 PM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2016 03:58 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

You think LA has decent nightgame or even better than the Northeast when bartenders are saying last call at 1:30am and flicking on the lights at 1:45? Hahaha

Single night lay in LA is really only possible when the stars align and logistics actually make sense. Let's say you live and game in some of the most expensive parts of the city Weho and Santa Monica you met a hot 21 year old blonde or Asian or whatever ethnicity you prefer. Vibe is good, you shared a few drinks and got through the bitch shield and then madeout.

Lights come on in the club and you invite her to your place whether a hotel or apartment just 4 blocks away, should be solid right? Well, she lives in Orange County and rode to the club with her 3 hot girlfriends. One of the girls is complaining that she is hungry, one of the girls just got an invite on social media to a party in the Hollywood hills tonight by some reality tv star, and the sober DD is a complete bitch and pulling the girl you just made out with into the car.

But you number closed her right? So you can just roll down to OC next weekend and close down there, no? Well in the time between when you last saw her she now has an additional 180 Tinder matches and ended up banging one, a college frat brother at UC Irvine or an aspiring model/rapper/actor on Wednesday night. Welcome to LA nightlife!

Interesting post.

But fuck Tinder and online dating. I rarely swear but I'm busting out the big guns here. Online dating is for chodes who are too scared to remove their bitch-made faces out of their phone and/or computer screen.

I've been telling people for years that LA is a daygame city and after that online game. You can absolutely survive and get a healthy number of bangs just from daygame. Online game is a whole other animal. I haven't tried tinder in years. It worked for a bit at first, but I think ratios in LA are hellish.

I don't think I have met that many guys that actually get laid from night game, it can be done surely but it's a whole other animal. Check the Los Angeles thread.

edit

I should say, for years, okcupid was great. I haven't got any bangs from it for over a year, I just added pof this evening, will say how it goes. I don't like it makes you state what sort of dating you are looking for(relationship, hook up, etc), a lot of these hoes who say they are not looking for a hook up and want a serious relationship only, will totally bang on the first date and then ghost

Interesting.

What day game spots would you recommend? Hollywood? Santa Monica? The Grove? How about in the valley?

I just went to Page 71 Lounge and there were 3 people in there. All dudes, lol. Pathetic. Went to some other bar. 4 women and 2 had grotesque plastic surgery.

The streets of Hollywood seem to be full of guys running bad game. Like catcalling and shit. I don't like the vibe of downtown hollywood(a lot of clubs and a lot of tourist areas, a lot of whores and druggies as well. And it is funny to see them all standing at the same intersection waiting for the light to change. Its sort of like disneyland if Minnie Mouse was in the alley with a needle in her arm.)

The Grove, yes great for day game.

Santa Monica(both third street promenade and the beach boardwalk areas), yes great for day game, especially in the summer, it's going to start getting too cold for that soon though.

I love Venice beach.

As for the Valley, and North Hollywood(I really like North Hollywood for a variety of reasons) but to be honest I am not out there enough.

If you are attracted to Korean girls, go to Koreatown and run day game at tea shops and the markets.

If you like Japanese girls, there is little Japan. If you like Russian girls, there are some Russian Food shops in WeHo(though they are pretty small) and even one in Encino.

Avoid Silver Lake, unless you really like the fashionably ugly hipster girls.

There are data sheets on almost all of these places already.

As for online game, I have not had a date from okcupid in over a year, I do check it once a week for new members. The ratios are about as bad as you would expect.

I have been on plenty of fish for about a week, here are my initial impressions: it is a total sausage fest. There are a LOT of hot women(hundreds) of women in their 20s in the 7+ range and all of them are getting roughly 50 to 75 messages per day, according to what they are writing on their profiles, "say something more than "hello" if you want to stand out because I get 60+ messages every day."

You can only send out 55 new messages per day, then you hit the cap for that 24 hour period.

So far, I have been on the site for one week, I am a fitness instructor, have photos from work that are pretty professional. I have 8 messages back after sending out 300. I don't know how many of the girls I messaged even check their account, that information isn't made available unless you upgrade your account and become a paying member. I think I have run across 2 profiles that only accept messages from premium members, I don't really see the benefit to becoming a paying member.

If you are using the phone app, you can send voice messages to the girls. You get 30 seconds to work on your ramble. Of the 8 that messaged back, one was just really impressed that I correctly guessed that she was from Brazil(Roosh writes about this sort of thing in Bang). I find that if a girl is ethnic, it doesn't hurt to take a guess and maybe be right and make her happy rather than sending a bland message. I don't know if any of the girls that messaged back will meet up or not.

The "meet me" (the tinder like program for pof) is not really that useful as far as swiping, I only got a handful of matches from it, but if I like their photo I just go straight to their profile and message them rather than waiting to see if they match back with me, in Los Angeles, they must have thousands of guys swiping right on them, they would have to swipe through thousands of times before getting to your swipe to swipe right or left. Just message them.

Your photos and profile had better be on point if you want to have any shot at all. I am writing all of these messages and keep asking myself if I would be better off going to my local whole foods to try to run day game instead of doing this. There are enough hot women online, that seem to be genuinely looking to date and meet someone, but you will have to be extremely persistent and keep messaging new members to eventually get some success.

The number of girls that are sick of getting pumped and dumped by players is staggering, but that is no shock. I read many profiles that "I don't hook up"(anymore) or "I am sick of guys who are disloyal" or whatever. Be ready for a huge amount of flakes, but that is part of living in LA, keep talking to more girls.

edit
What laq8ty said is all true: join a social sports league(kickball, softball, volleyball, whatever) and get some bangs from that. Though be careful, if you fuck like 3 of the girls on your team in the first week, they will probably start talking to each other and all just quit after a couple of weeks rather than keep coming.

"Whore and druggies" sounds pretty spot-on. Just have no idea where else I would game after 9 PM when the malls close.

Oh, wow. North Hollywood borders my neighborhood.

LOL, 3 lays in a week from co-ed or anywhere would be a veritable miracle. Heck, I'd gladly take 3 lays in a month. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread