rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

I've been in LA three years. I've wanted to leave but my job is just too good here to pass off.

There are a lot of hot girls over here. They sure as hell have a lot of thirsty guys hitting them up. Money and status goes very far here for sure. Even broke people are driving Audi's and BMW's here trying to pretend while living with 4 other roommates.

That said- there is a lot of pussy around. And its pretty accessible. West LA has a ton of chicks in their 20's-30's and many are single. Its easy as a joke to meet single women in their late 20's and early 30's (though my demographic is more 22-27). I've gotten a lot of bangs by day gaming and coed sports. Tinder and app dating is HARD. When I travel to the east coast- I prob match with 1 out of every 5 girls on tinder. In DC it was like 1 out of every 3. In LA, its like 1 out of 15 or even 20. Getting numbers here are useless because setting up a date takes weeks. I matched with one chick on tinder and it took 3 months of rescheduling for a first date that eventually led to a bang. girls are seeing multiple guys at the same time but that plays in your favor because they don't want commitment.

There are a lot of girls. Many are open minded and are just down. There are a shit ton that are entitled though but you weed them out. All in all- its prob easier to bang a hot blonde in texas or the midwest but LA teaches you to game in the deep end and when you travel out of this city- you are straight up hustler.

What sucks about LA is the flakiness of the dudes. This is one of the hardest cities to make friends (see my other thread). Many guys here are fake as shit. Night game is fun when you go out with a good crew of guys but here its hard to find quality male friends. Its also VERY tough to break into social circles here. Many are closed off.

I think all the LA people on RVF should grab a drink and meet. Most of us are hardworking, and in the game of bettering ourselves and seeking success.

Nowhere except maybe NYC will you mind as many hot girls as LA though. Weather is amazing.

Messages In This Thread