rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

Quote: (10-18-2016 11:52 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

I'll just add that unfortunately, I know from running a small tech consulting/repair business that men can be just as flakey. I learned quickly that while I'd like to do "family and friends" discounts and just make verbal agreements with people, I simply can't if I want to make any money. If someone wants work done, everyone signs off on the same written contract and gets charged equivalent rates. Verbal isn't worth shit anymore, guys will pitch an idea at you or want work done and you think they've agreed to it, but unless you've got it in writing they'll suddenly call you up after you've put two weeks of work in and casually mention that their wife needs some money for the kid's school clothes, or it's been a really tough month with the bills and they've got to cancel on you, or they're going to try to fix their cocktail arcade machine themselves or have found someone they think can do it cheaper, as sure as anything.

I have discovered this too, which is why it doesn't bother me anymore when girls flake. And at least with the girl she's giving up something significant (her pussy) and one bang can possibly alter her life for the next 18 years so she has to be selective, whereas with guys you simply ask them for their time or a simple favor and they can't even do that. A buddy of mine bailed out two weekends in a row when we were supposed to go gaming. The first week he actually asked me first, then complained about his back hurting a few hours before we were going to go out. The second week we were going to game at an outdoor festival and told me to be ready by 9pm. I get ready and give him a buzz but he said he was staying in; he was playing video games.

Messages In This Thread