rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

Quote: (10-18-2016 09:59 AM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Portland is pretty bad too from what I heard, and I met a guy who was from the East Coast originally but now lives in San Francisco complaining about the same thing there.

It's everywhere to some degree, but likely is better in some places and worse than others.

In Boston where I'm at it does happen, but it's probably more rare than other places. Random phone #'s taken from young girls during night game were definitely the flakiest, so far I've never been able to close with a girl I just took a number from - they'd always flake eventually.

Online has been better in that regard. I did around 50 meets in the past 14 months or so, and just about every girl who I managed to grind a number out of and confirm a time with showed up. Doesn't mean I always got the bang or that they'd ever turn up again, not by a long shot, but at least I could be pretty much guaranteed that they'd be on time for the first night.

My main demographic is older, because I am - around 26 to 35. Older girls in the Northeast seem to be less flakey than average.

On a few occasions I managed to turn a flake around and get her out. And I realized that in just about all of those occasions a flakey 29 year old girl simply was never even worth my effort flipping to start with.

I recall one over the summer who flaked on me several times, and eventually just invited me direct to her place. That had never happened to me before so I thought that was cool, but when I got there I realized a) she wasn't anything special at all, I'd had much better before from girls who didn't flake, and b) she was just kind of a loser who didn't have her shit together and probably just wanted to see what she what I was worth., I drank her booze, she asked me to fix her computer, resisted any escalation, and I bounced before an hour was up.

I'm guessing just about any guy here would be a significant upgrade for a wall-pusher. IMO older women who flake like they're 22 are just loser females, simple as that.

I'll just add that unfortunately, I know from running a small tech consulting/repair business that men can be just as flakey. I learned quickly that while I'd like to do "family and friends" discounts and just make verbal agreements with people, I simply can't if I want to make any money. If someone wants work done, everyone signs off on the same written contract and gets charged equivalent rates. Verbal isn't worth shit anymore, guys will pitch an idea at you or want work done and you think they've agreed to it, but unless you've got it in writing they'll suddenly call you up after you've put two weeks of work in and casually mention that their wife needs some money for the kid's school clothes, or it's been a really tough month with the bills and they've got to cancel on you, or they're going to try to fix their cocktail arcade machine themselves or have found someone they think can do it cheaper, as sure as anything.

Messages In This Thread