rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seeking advice on summer work in France

Seeking advice on summer work in France

I'm looking to spend 3-4 weeks (give or take) working in France this summer, and need some input in to what sort of work I should be looking for or could get. I have tried several google searches but the websites given are pretty useless.

I speak pretty good French, although it may have deteriorated slightly by summer 2017. Any location is fine except Paris, Marseille and Lyon.

I don't mind what type of work it is, although public service work is probably not a good idea as my French isn't fluent enough to be able to cope with a fast, dynamic environment. But anything like fruit picking, farming, staying with a family to teach English, those type of low-level jobs are what I'm looking for. If there are any that you think are relatively easy to come by or would be easy for a foreigner to get in to, please let me know.

Another part of the struggle is to find a decent middle-man website to make contact with employers through. This is the bit I most need help with!

Messages In This Thread