rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Copenhagen for a short, brown guy?

Copenhagen for a short, brown guy?

US born, around 5'7", athletic (work out and lift religiously). 33 yrs old. I do reasonably well with all kinds of women - white/black/asian/latin, younger and older - but I love to travel and love the feeling of being in a totally different land in an alien culture, and I totally dig foreign women. I'm no casanova, but I have great day game and have picked up women on the subway, the laundromat, parks...you name it. Living in NYC has been a boon in that regard.

I realize that Northern European countries skew tall, and the competition can be intense given that so many guys are tall + in shape, so I hold no delusions about my odds of success.

However, a job opportunity has come up that would require me to move to Copenhagen, and pussy aside, it's also a great opportunity to spend some time in Europe and travel all over the place - Poland/Ukraine etc come to mind. Something I've always wanted to do.

Any short brown guys that have lived extensively in Europe - care to elaborate on your experience a bit? Much appreciated!

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Messages In This Thread