rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Closing without alcohol and logistics issues

Closing without alcohol and logistics issues

Hey guys,

Im really against alcohol, not for religious/spiritual reasons but for all of the negatives that come along with it. I never drank in my life nor do I plan on starting to. I know it acts as a lubricant while gaming but thankfully have never needed it.

While I go out I am often bombarded with questions about why I dont drink and even admired for my discipline. Chics shit test me all the time to get me to drink but I never buckle. These shit tests arent the problem.

Game theory states that you bring a girl back home with the excuse to have drinks at your place and continue drinking. While I do have alcohol at home, it is really weird if I just serve them some whisky while I dont drink. Furthermore since I'm only 18 and live with my parents I dont really like bringing random girls home (my dad doesnt like it either). When I used to live abroad I would fuck literally anywhere, malls, outdoors, public pools, change rooms, forests, friends houses, etc, even in -20C degrees LOL. Anyways, those shenanigans started when I was 13, if I get caught doing that shit now I would be in big trouble and girls here arent really down. Im also not in a financial situation to be constantly paying for the love hotels here on a regular basis. I have an office I could take them to but would like to know what excuse to bring them there?

So to recap, how do I close without alcohol and where do I take them?

Messages In This Thread