rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frame Control

Frame Control

One thing i've learned from reading about game is the importance of never showing emotion. However, I feel like this can be detrimental at times. I'm wondering how to handle certain shit tests from an LTR. For example, you get intro an argument that you could be partly to blame for, although of course she escalated and spiraled things to make herself some type of victim. Then she says, "this is the third time you fucked up, i doubt i can handle another." I usually just laugh or say "oh yea," but I'm feeling that this is letting the behavior get away. At the same time, I don't want to react emotionally to these shit tests because i've learned women like to say a lot of things but rarely follow through with. When I don't like the girl, I don't care to drop her at any sign of disrespect, but that's not the case when I actually like the girl. Any advice on how to handle these things?

Messages In This Thread