rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Made out with a chick outside a house party. Does this seem like a good lead?

Made out with a chick outside a house party. Does this seem like a good lead?

Quote: (10-10-2016 07:31 AM)SteezeySteve Wrote:  

Alright thanks west Indian Archie. I hit her up on snap chat and she never opened it so I'll leave it at that for now unless I run into her by chance somewhere. In which case thanks for the tips cause I would have never handled it like that to be real with you.

I knew that moment was the optimal time to capitalize on the situation but I had to get home by one so I didn't have time to stay out and party more. I could have asked her to uber with me to my crib though.

Next time I'll try that..it's generally gonna be far from where ever I'm at though and for sure a good distance away from most girls houses.

No doubt. It's not a big deal. Sex isn't a big deal when everyone is cool about it.

In this scenario, the girl was very pro-active.
- She initiated
- She re-initiated with you.

But

- you gave her a beer instead of making her "pay" for it.

It still ended up in some fun, but your front end skills, your in the moment skills, as well as your back end skills all need an upgrade.

So some takeaways
- Girls find me attractive, so attractive that they'll initiate conversations with me
- Girls like a little mischief
- Don't be pressed, thirsty, anxious
- When she's in to you, find a way to make more time with her

My only concern was the age and alcohol thing. I would want that chick to sober up. You also missed an opportunity to run game/impress the friends. Chances are good that if she thought you were cute, some of her girlfriends might of as well. Social proof/pre-selection. Sounds like you're in a small town - so building a rep would be helpful. And also facilitate some "secret society" hook ups.

There's probably more here to tease out and think about.

WIA

Messages In This Thread