rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy Australian feminist calls out a guy for street harassment on Facebook

Crazy Australian feminist calls out a guy for street harassment on Facebook

Quote: (10-10-2016 04:49 AM)king bast Wrote:  

I can certainly understand single mothers being protective of their retarded kids, but why can't they understand that they can't always rely on the goodwill of others to just take whatever shit they dish out with good humour? They still need to do everything they can to rein their kids in and limit the damage and annoyance they cause.

Some of these women are likely mentally ill:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen...e_by_proxy

They validate off the attention and concern given to them by others for having a "special child." And who would want an ordinary child these days, anyway? Regular kids aren't good for as many mom-sympathy "likes."

Narcissistic mothers usually end up raising off-kilter, bratty, socially inept kids simply because they have an inability to set appropriate boundaries or engage in consistent discipline on the snowflake. It's like an 8 year old parenting an 8 year old, and the kids generally turn out to be narcissists themselves, or severe codependents, constantly approval-seeking...then comes the alcohol and drug addiction, for girls the blue hair and tattoos...well, you know the story.

There's a woman like this I knew in HS on my Facebook friends list, she's always posting pics of her youngest snowflake. Two kids by two dads, natch. I caught up with her once a while back at a coffee shop and her kids were with her; they were both weird and annoying as fuck, running around bumping into people's tables, yelling inappropriate things, rolling on the floor while everyone gave her dirty looks as she just shrugged and didn't pay any attention - probably just thought everyone loved how cute they were. I can tell she never disciplines them effectively or says an unkind word, and while they might have had a shot with a different mom, they're aspie retards now.

I don't feel optimistic about their future.

Messages In This Thread