rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Travel Journal

My Travel Journal

From bad to worst:

After overhearing me tell my relatives about how my date had huge teeth the size of a fist, a family friend immediately jumped into playing matchmaker on her own volition. The way she described the girl's she had in mind for me was greatly exaggerated. She told me she had many girls to introduce to me so I thought ok, I'm luck. I get to choose. The first girl she that she mentioned was a girl who studied in singapore and can speak english. She kept on saying that this girl had a lovely voice and was very cute. I had my finger's crossed that it would be true but when she showed me the girls pics on facebook, I was like "are you serious?". The girl was a ham beast. Huge tall and troll look in stature and demeanor. She had small tiny eyes and short hair and wore glasses. She reminded me of one of those fat geeky chicks who have those weird laughs and giggles. Immediately I asked her what other girls she knew lol. But she kept on insisting on this girl and saying that she's really cute and had a nice voice. I could give two fucks what her voice sounded like if she looked like shriek. There was no way in hell I was gonna meet this chick.

After seeing what she wanted to introduce to me, I didn't have high hopes for the second prospect and I was right. Although the second girl was much thinner and smaller in build then the first girl, she looked to be a 5 at best with heavy makeup. When I saw her on camera, I subtracted 1.5-2 points. Meanwhile this woman is insisting on introducing me to the first girl because that's her cousin and they are related. She called up the ham beast and then handed me the phone. Fuck me! I had to talk with this girl. She looked and acted exactly how I had pictured her to act. Tall, brutish, and geeky. There wasn't a ounce of femininity in her. I remained calm and courtesy and then ended the call soon after. This woman insisted that I add both of the girls, but was really upsaling and pushing me to meet the first girl. Reluctantly, I added both of them. Fuck my life!!!

Messages In This Thread