rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Travel Journal

My Travel Journal

Day 26:

Alright, I decided to take a little break and do some sightseeing in my last few days in this god awful country. I meant to venture out early afternoon but I noticed my mind was making me procrastinate and I was feeling tired for no reason. I'm not sure if it was just my mind trying to prevent me from doing any daygame or what but it was a pain in the ass to get myself out of the house. I finally managed to pull my act together around 4pm and headed out. The weird thing was once I was outside and in the old town, all the tireness seemed to vanish. I did a little sightseeing and wanted to do some daygame but it soon got really dark and was raining yet again. I ended up meeting some tourist dude from hong kong and we talked for a bit before bidding him farewell. I debated whether or not to just go home and call it a day or try again in the evening, luckily my desire to get better won.

I headed down to Ala because I know today is the folkdancing event they have on every wednesday. When I got there unfortunately there wasn't many girls. I grabbed a seat in the middle of the large bar table hoping to just socialize with people. All of sudden, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and it was the turk. He was there with the other turkish chick and she was wearing fucking shorts showing off her sexy legs. I wanted to game her but the turkish guy kept on talking to me while she just looked bored and played with her phone. The turkish guy was sitting beside me so I didn't want to just walk over to her but after a while, I was like fuck it. I took a napkin, crumbled it and threw it at her to get her attention after telling the Turk that she looked bored. Then I walked over between the both of them and talked to her. She was telling me how she was booking a flight to copenhagen. We started talking about how expensive it was and then she asks if I had another suggestion. I told her to come to poland and visit me. The Turk also was in agreement and then I showed them google flights and the costs. Soon after, the turk told me they had to go to bed because they had an early day so we bid farewell.

I started glancing around but there wasn't really any targets. There however was 1 tall geeky looking guy talking to two girls and I debated whether or not to open the other one by walking over there but then got interrupted by the sound of glass breaking. I turn around and see the waitress having broken a glass and a dude beside me makes eye contact. I open him and we start some friendly banter and then he invites me to go sit with his friend. I wasn't sure if his friend was a girl or a guy so I decided to take a chance but soon regretted it. His friend looked like daryl from the walking dead. We talk for a bit, but the dude who invited me has bad breath, is fat, balding, and seems a little weird which I thought was just because he was Latvian Russian but soon found out he just wasn't normal. I soon excused myself after finishing my beer not wanting to waste anymore precious time with them and sat right up beside a chick to my right. She was with her friend and I opened her with "Hey, you stole my seat" which got a smile. I then spoke to both of them. They were from Switzerland and here on holiday. Neither one was really attractive. The one on my immediate right had a better body while the other one beside her had a nicer face. I'm a face guy so I'm a lot more forgiving when it comes to the body as long as she ain't fat or anarexic, that's fine. While talking to these two chicks, I notice another cute blonde several seats up checking me out while I'm talking with these two girls. I kind of notice he because I'm looking at her direction while speaking to the two chicks. She kind of walked by a few minutes later but I didn't want to abandon my set.

Anyways we start chatting and I'm getting some laughs and building up some rapport. They both ask me several questions but then that weird dude from earlier walked up and stood between me and the two girls. This prompted a weird and sceptical look from them. They asked me if I knew him and I was like I just met him right before I talked to you guys. He just stood there and smiled and was making it awkward so I tried to introduce him but the guy didn't tell me his name so when I was introducing him, I'm like "this is...what's your name again?" This caused the two chicks to burst out laughing. I just kind of ignore him and get back to talking to them while this guy now stands behind me, whispering random shit into my ear like get their number or something. I was thinking I should try to escalate physically with them so I asked them if they were interested in dancing but was immediately shot down by both of them as they shook frantically which I think was more to the fact that they didn't like to dance or were too embarrassed. I later asked them and they said they don't like to dance. All the while, the dude was still behind me saying random shit which I wasn't paying attention to. This was killing the vibe I was having with the girls and I could tell it was making them uncomfortable. I kind of just give him a little attention and then try to send him off on his way because he was cockblocking me and then he seemed to disappear onto another table beside us for a few minutes. I continue to build some rapport and then invite them to come join me tomorrow for a tour of Riga. They agree but then the dude returns and then starts making a claw like gesture with his hands and then scratching the girl on my immediate right and freaking her out. She is like "please, no, don't do that, I don't like it." which prompted him to stop and go somewhere else. I continue running game and then say I have to go but will see them tomorrow and ask how do I get in contact with them. The one with the prettier face which I liked more immediately asked if I had whatsapp. We exchanged whatsapp and then said goodnight to the two girls and then grabbed my coat and was about to leave when the weird dude again grabbed my arm and then brought me into a conversation between 3-4 chicks he was hitting on. I immediately recognized one of the girls. It was the fat chick from yesterday and who I spoke to two weeks back with the serb. She recognized me and we did a little banter, this made her cute friend on her left curious about me but I was ready to bounce and catch the last tram before it left. I shook her hand and then bid her farewell while other hearing her tell that weird creepy guy that she doesn't want to dance and to go away.

If I run into her again tomorrow, I'm going to go sit and chat with her knowing she has cute friends that I can hit on. I also need to figure out how to isolate that Swiss chick from her friend tomorrow if we end up hanging out. Any ideas?
Lastly, one of the chicks who I've been speaking to on okcupid said she will be available tomorrow evening to go out with me. She still hasn't given me her number yet so I don't know how serious she is but I can only imagine this being quite difficult to pull off if she ends up going through with it. I might run game on the two chicks for a few hours, tell them I'm gonna go home and freshen up and then meet up with them later which gives me an opportunity to check my okcupid account when I get home.

Messages In This Thread