rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men Going Their Own Way - (news article)

Men Going Their Own Way - (news article)

The Physicist.
-Assuming he lives in a decent country, has a solid masculine frame and an attractive feminine wife.

The Ex-Felon is not living a life anyone should aspire to. Living on welfare for a MAN is far from glamorous, beyond the macho posturing he is basically the States' bitch and will likely be for the rest of his life.

Child support for 10 kids? No way he has custody of all 10, likely none. It doesn't require watching a season of the Maury show to know he's guaranteed to be a shitty father to at least some of those kids. He will also be forced to ensure baby mama drama and will have to be a complete bitch when dealing with the mother's of his children, as one phone call from a hysterical bitch could send him back to prison for a stretch of time with him being an ex-felon and all.

If you consider that a success.....well we measure success differently.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread