rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl wants to meet up but just got a boyfriend

Girl wants to meet up but just got a boyfriend

Quote: (10-06-2016 10:01 PM)destiny Wrote:  

Oh I forgot to mention. What about the "boyfriend"? If he's real I don't want to meet up with him lol. Should I agree to meet up with him or just make up some excuse?

If she tells you she wants to bring her boyfriend along I'd probably just say something to the effect of "No." No excuses. If she act like they a package deal, well, see you next time, miss.

Quote:Quote:

its an opportunity to covertly tool the guy and demonstrate higher value by being chilled and relaxed and extra friendly to the guy.

My thought is that being a third wheel male to a MF couple is nearly always a bad option and a "DLV." Especially when it's the chick you're "friends" with, not the guy.

I see no way orbiting a foreign chick and her boyfriend will get you laid. You'd likely do better on your own.

I don't know a lot about travel and "pipelining" and such, but it sounds like the main problem is you put all your eggs in one basket for a long period of time. Going forward, keep in mind that's probably a dangerous option.

Messages In This Thread