rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why does the left hate Putin so much?

Why does the left hate Putin so much?

Quote: (10-06-2016 06:51 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

It's off-the-charts.

I was listening to the radio a bit in the car yesterday, and during a left wing show (Egan and Braude), they really liked that the VP candidates (including Pence) talked about "going after Putin".

It's not just a dislike. The left now openly demonizes him, "big-league".

Is it it just because of the gays? I think Kaine even mentioned that during the debate (Putin is mean to BLTs or something).

It's also not only in the U.S. but also in the U.K. Check out the Labour MP in this clip:

By the 'left', you Yanks probably mean liberals or Libtards as I call them. I would consider myself Hard Left (Irish Republican) and I dont have any hate for Putin. In fact, many on the genuine Left welcome the rise of Russia as a counterweight to unchecked Anglo-American imperialist aggression. We don't agree with everything that Putin does but like the Soviet Union whom we supported for the very same reason, see Russia as a necessary force.

Messages In This Thread