rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gyro Progress Log; Feedback appreciated

Gyro Progress Log; Feedback appreciated

I went out and a really good bout with opening and did fairly well doing some light touching; I feel like I was bouncing around way too much from person to person in the club though. I should focus on completing one swing at a time instead of cutting off and bouncing to another group. It's effective in maintaining interest/mystery but a lot of open prospects were closed by other people after. Feel like this might be some more advanced shit so I'll pivot to one-at-a-times

One of my friends with me commented that I'm good at getting initial attraction but needed to be more aggressive with the girls and I agree.

Im going to focus on incorporating this into my personality; anyone have any tips to get more comfortable being more aggressive with approaches??

I think this stems from passive aggressiveness that I need to work on as well. Right now, I'm going to go down to meet my "friend" who has been trying to rope me into a cult pyramid scheme using psychological "tricks" and I'm going to use this as practice being direct and aggressive in face of people trying to persuade rather than limp-wristed, avoidance of confrontation.

Overall a win so far for this week.

Messages In This Thread