rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gyro Progress Log; Feedback appreciated

Gyro Progress Log; Feedback appreciated

I've been approaching casually so far, and i've been netting numbers here and there. I tend to get carried away as an entertainer (clown game) in social interactions, but I'm slowly backing away from this.

Also need to learn to be comfortable expressing desire, Salsa/bachata has been helping with this. I'm still clueless as to how to escalate during an initial encounter so I've been number closing a lot.

Anyways, need some feedback on how I've been handling my texts:

At first when texting, I'd send long, back and forth "clown"-like texts. Joking around, but after like 4 or 5 girls, I realized this is an absolute terrible waste of time/effort and usually ended with nothing. Honestly, looking back, this looks extremely "needy" as well.

So I decided to switch things up.

I met this cute Armenian girl, and it's the first time I've been direct and to the point. Literally the entire text exchange was comprised of solely logistics. No emotion, nothing. It's worked pretty well so far to be honest.
Anyways, I texted her like two days ago (sunday) and set up a meeting for friday; my only concern is that I texted her far too early. It's going to be like a 5 day gap.
Should I text her early on friday, asking her something along the lines of :
"are we still on for today?" or does this make me come from a position of weakness.

Thank you in advance guys

Messages In This Thread