rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is being seen with ugly women an automatic DLV?

Is being seen with ugly women an automatic DLV?

Pride Male:

I just noticed that you had started a thread 2 years ago asking if "beta game works on ugly girls".

If I were you, instead of worrying about ugly girls, what works, what doesn't, whether or not being seen with them lowers your value, etc, I would simply work on improving my OWN value and going after women I was attracted to. I think I can say with confidence that nearly every man here has at some point in his life fucked a girl who was a point or 2 above him in looks. I know I have, several times. The beauty of being a man is that we don't have to rely on looks alone. I have a friend who's a fatass, and not great looking either, but he consistently pulls a new 7 at least once a month. And he isn't rich either: He's an assistant manager at Valvoline. Yeah, the oil change place.

Look, you've been around here for a while, have 2000+ posts, obviously you're done some reading and such. I think you're well past the point of needing to "game" ugly girls. Set your sights higher, aim for girls YOU want to fuck, instead of girls you assume will be more likely to want to fuck you.

I promise you, simply changing your mindset about this ONE thing will make you 2 points more attractive to ALL women, period, regardless of your physical characteristics.

Messages In This Thread