rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day game myths

Day game myths

Quote: (10-09-2016 11:01 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

Day game and Night game require different skillsets...In Day Game there's much more hustle needed
whereas night game you typically have time to think about what you want to say and then approach.

Day game you're practically running after the girl and starting a spontaneous conversation.
Just like Giovonny mentioned above it's still a numbers game though, no matter how good you are,
so the only thing that really will determine your success is your ability to keep going and approach
as many girls as you can day or night.

It's interesting...Neil Strauss is retired from the game...he got married a couple of years ago...

You're not going to pull every girl you talk to.
Game isn't "any girl, any time." But that is the platonic ideal.

Game is not a numbers game like a lottery or a raffle.

It's more like going from the Roulette Table to the Black Jack Table to Poker. In Poker, you can play the cards your dealt (SMV) or you can play the player. (Game)

Of course there's an element of randomness - like you look just like her ex - and she hates her ex...or she still loves her ex - but the sequence of attention, open, attraction material, get buy in, make her invest, and escalate - is more like a sales funnel at a car dealership than a billboard or a TV ad.

Calling it a #'s game does things to guys mind. They think that if I talk to X # of girls, that will turn into a bang. I was just chatting with Moma and Rudebwoy about this.

"If I talk to 20 girls tonight, i'm bound to get laid."

That's the wrong way to think about it.

People's behavior when exposed to X stimuli is predictable.

Empires rise and fall, fortunes are made and lost on the predictability of human behavior.

Pumpkin Spice Latte and Apple Cider go on sale every year around this time. It's not luck.

When store owners put candy at the eye level of children - that's not luck that Junior wants some Starbursts. The fact that the breath mints are at Adult eye level is not luck either. The magazine rack full of women's rags is not random.

Girls start looking for boyfriends when it's cold, and start wearing less clothes when it's warm. Not chance. Not luck. Happens every year like clockwork.

A girl reacts to your muscular arms is not chance, not luck. You knew that would happen when you hit the gym 6 months prior. You knew that girls react a particular way when you show them muscle. All girls, no. Many girls, yes.

You talk to 10 girls about relationships, and 5 of them really get into the conversation - that's not luck. That's not chance. It's not a #'s game. You know that's an area of her interest, and she's going to get passionate about it.

It's taking advantage of predictable human behavior. Like selling ice cold water bottles during the summer.

So that's why player doesn't say "Hi. My name is" - he knows that approach turns women off from the start. It's not his bad luck that the chick was unfriendly, it's predictable.

Players know this shit. We talk about it. We trade stories. We analyze. We come up with new shit and go try it out. We see the patterns in human life. It only seems like a numbers game to people who don't see the patterns.

Pulling women is not a numbers game, period.

Learn their behavior, used tried and true underlying stories/jokes/observations, and suddenly your "luck" changes, even though your face, body fat percentage, and finances did not.

Game can get you results in a weekend. And it's not because you happened to meet a bunch of raging sluts.

This post ain't directed @ you Apollo, but I write this for the newbs.

This game shit is dope and it's powerful. But you have to understand what it is you're trying to do, see it happen in other avenues of life, and then try it in this space of human activity.

WIA

Messages In This Thread