rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day game myths

Day game myths

Quote: (10-08-2016 02:31 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

There are social constraints to day game

Quote: (10-08-2016 10:11 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

What are these "social constraints" that you speak of?

Quote: (10-04-2016 02:24 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

work

Yes, work.

It does shape our individual mating strategies..

For some men, work limits their mating options..

For other men, work enhances their mating options..

Work can hurt or help your sex life, health, happiness, quality of life, etc.

Choose wisely.

--

If no one had to work, everyone would be free to fuck in the morning.

It's one thing to suggest your course of action to newbies that live in Downtown Chicago, or college towns

Yes,

My strategy is definitely geared towards guys that live in big cities and college towns.

Exactly where are you running into attractive women on a regular basis during the daytime when you live and work in some office park in Atlanta?

Atlanta has beautiful women.

If I lived and worked in some "office park" in Atlanta..

I'm sure there are grocery stores, cafes, coffee shops, supermarkets, restaurants, gyms, buses, malls, bars, etc.

I would find a way to chat up a few pretty girls on public transportation, lunch break, coffee break, happy hour, social gatherings, etc.

One strategy that I have using here in San Francisco is immediately after work -- around 5 or 6pm -- I quickly change into nice jogging clothes and jog through all the evening commuters as they walk home/to the train/to the bus/to their apartment -- I always stop and talk to at least 1 or 2..

I jog for about 45 minutes and get in a few approaches..

How do you run into a new set of girls every day in Tucson?

At the University of Arizona + surrounding area.

Tucson is a great city with beautiful girls..

During the day, you will see pretty girls everywhere.

Not only college girls; Arizona has a great milf scene also.

avoid day game - until you've gotten decent with night game.

Avoid day game???

Avoid talking to pretty girls that you encounter during the day???

Surely, that is not what you meant to say.. ?

I think what you mean is to avoid wandering around aimlessly making fruitless approaches..

When I say "day game" I don't mean to run around inefficiently...

I mean to simply strike up conversations with girls that you are attracted to, while the sun is up, in a normal, natural setting and without going out of your way to do it.

"El Mechanicos Day Game Hack"

-When you do find the few chicks to talk to - now you've got a clock
running.

-She's on her way someplace, and unless your game is phenomenal, getting an instadate is very difficult.

-In the morning she's headed to work.

-Lunch time or errands, she's headed back to work.

I can tell that you have NOT been day gaming with conviction and passion.

How can I tell?

Because you are rationalizing why day game will NOT work..

When you day game with conviction and passion, you realize that often times, women enjoy being charmed by a handsome stranger..

They are flattered that a classy gentleman would have the desire to talk to them during the day..

It's right out of a movie..

IF, you are dressed sharp, look nice, have a pleasant demeanor and carry yourself gracefully..

It can and should feel perfectly natural to them to have a quick, flirtatious chat, exchange contact information and then begin the mating ritual..

If your game is strong enough, they will even go back to work a few minutes late.. Just because they enjoyed talking to you and you brought excitement to their day..

In conclusion, I want to state that everyone has their own way of doing things and the only correct answer is doing whatever works best for YOU!

I am a health nut, I don't often drink, I go to bed early -- So, day game is the best fit for my life.

I also have jobs with flexible hours. I often work in the afternoons and early evening.

WIA probably enjoys night game and works during the day.. To each their own.

I recommend that all guys try a bit of both and see what feels best for them.

The Golden Rule is this; When you see a girl that you like, talk to her, that is usually the only way to get her! Day or Night!

--

WIA, thanks for the exchange. Respect.

Messages In This Thread