rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Glorious referendum victory in Colombia, communists and terrorists in tears

Glorious referendum victory in Colombia, communists and terrorists in tears

Quote: (10-02-2016 06:26 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2016 06:18 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

If the pope likes it I'm against it, so this makes me happy.

But can you give us some more context on this? I don't really follow Columbia politics.

Please: marxist neo-K, and jealous hater of Macri, Bergoglio is not the pope, the genuine, legitimate Pope is Benedikt. There can only be one Pope, and it's Benedikt.

Anyway, false-Pope Bergoglio was in Georgia (the country) a few days ago, and from there, demanded the creation of a marxist political party in Colombia! I kid you not! The Orthodox, much respect to them, subsequently boycotted him...

I mean, it was huge: In Tbilissi, Pope-impersonator Bergoglio actually admitted that he was a marxist political activist, demanding a political party to be given to the FARC.

You are correct that Bergoglio is not the pope since the resignation of Benedict was illegal under Canon Law. But who broke the law? Ratzinger did. So he isn't pope either. There is no pope. The church is dead.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Messages In This Thread