rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYT: American Women Are So Messed Up Because the Pill Makes You Mentally Ill

NYT: American Women Are So Messed Up Because the Pill Makes You Mentally Ill

Quote: (10-02-2016 09:41 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2016 03:09 PM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

Is it the hormones of the IUDs/pills, or the psychological scarring of the cock carousel that contraceptives enable access to, that makes a chick depressed?

Probably both, but the psychological effects of high notch counts are harder to quantify.

Chicken or the egg? I'd love to see a study done on this but there are way too many variables involved. It'd be near impossible to isolate each one.

I saw the mood swings first hand with my ex. She was fine on birth control for a while, got off it, acted crazy and hormonal, freaked out and got on it again, and still acted crazy and hormonal.

I'll never enter a serious relationship again with a girl who has ever been on bc. Lesson learned.

You would have thought that they would have controlled for this factor but having just read the study they in fact did not. This seems like an incredibly glaring oversight to me as I would have assumed the primary reason to use the pill would be for increased promiscuity as really that's the only reason to use it given the other noteworthy negatives of usage.

Most interesting part for me reading it was that it the older people were when they used it the less impact it had, so basically when the women were at their most fertile it fucked them up the most and as they aged out of fertility it had less and less impact. Strongly supporting that women are biologically programmed to have children in the 15-25 age range when their bodies start telling them to do it and that destroying that element of the body is psychologically ruining them. Another strong win for feminism basically.

Messages In This Thread