rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ONS Girl - LMR whilst she's holding my dick

ONS Girl - LMR whilst she's holding my dick

Was my flatmate's birthday and she invited a couple of friends- about 8 of us went out to a club after pre-drinks at the flat.

One of my flatmate's friends seemed into me straight from the beginning- I escalated throughout the evening.

She started grinding on me in the club and we made out several times- I take her hand and we go back to the flat.

She first said 'We're not having sex tonight/ I'm not sleeping with you' spiel as we walk through to my room. I'm thinking yeah sure, whatever...

Once in my room- we kiss, i escalate with 1 step forward and 2 back trying to avoid any LMR. I manage to undo her bra and suck on the tits and she's repeating 'We're not having sex tonight' and then she says 'what do you want?' 'I want a relationship before sex' 'I've never done a one night stand' 'Promise you won't tell your flatmates?'

I get my cock out and she's got both hands around it- saying its the biggest she's had. I ask her what her favorite position is. All the time pushing one step further. I'm rubbing my cock on the outside of her panties and i can feel the period pad inside- no worries i can just use a condom.

After about 1 hr 30 mins of her being in my room- kissing, playing with her tits, her rubbing my cock BUT she just would not let me take her panties off. I ended up kicking her out of my room as it was just getting silly and all she wanted was cuddling.

I'm pretty sure she didn't go all out due to the fact she didn't want to seem slutty in front of her friends- so i basically got cock-blocked by my flatmate.

I keep on replaying the situation in my head to see if there's somewhere I went wrong- something I said. I still feel fustrated as i was sooo close. Since then I've been jerking myself off thinking about the situation. I need another girl to take my mind off it and move on haha!

Would appreciate it if you guys have any thoughts [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread