rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you contemplate going public with your personal brand? (hard hitters only)

Do you contemplate going public with your personal brand? (hard hitters only)

I think it's very hard to be successful and not be some sort of celebrity/authority in your field. Celebrities understand one secret to commanding top dollar: "It's not what you do, but who you are." I think Roosh and Cerno are the guys that worked hard and put in their dues and got recognized for it.

Being polarizing is what celebrities dream of. Having some sort of "Shock Value" is a requirement, but what literally separates the Men from the boys, is the Men, actually believe in what they say and do.

Read a book called Impossible to Ignore.
But above all this, I would look into Public Speaking, there is probably a Toastmasters near you.

Keep your reputation clean as possible and Keep Congruent. People will dig into your past, as if you are not noticing in the Election.

Look into writing a book in your field. It is the Ultimate Business Card. There's a book called "Book the Business" by Adam Witty and Dan Kennedy

You have to start at the bottom, you'll meet all types of people. Consider this a test. Because they are the Status Quo, they are going to turn you down because you think you're better than them. Becoming a public figure is quite political. Personally I do not like Cerno's style, but I respect it.

Develop and practice your own style everyday. Steal from other grandmaster persuaders.

PS: Pick a niche that is narrow and bland. I made this mistake early trying to get into Film. Do I need to say more?

Messages In This Thread