rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canadian Professor stirs up controversy by refusing to use non-binary pronouns

Canadian Professor stirs up controversy by refusing to use non-binary pronouns

Quote: (10-09-2016 03:46 AM)Kaligula Wrote:  

Maybe Top Kek but a good idea...?

This seems like a good idea, but is it so in fact? Is it an actionable PUA advice ? Chinese diaspora communities thrive as 'guests' in other communities; I cannot recall one example of Chinese diaspora somewhere protesting against some hallmark of the host culture like a language. I do not see much hope for them becoming vocal in the public in this case too.
They will see it as an internal issue of English Canada.

On the side note, let's do not get excited too much by Kek. Surely such a misty god is a very capricious beast...?

thread-58379.html

As I said above, the problem with the Chinese diaspora in Toronto is they are out-matched and too shy. So, while it is a good idea, it likely will not be acted upon. Just like Dr. Peterson going full shitlord is a good idea, but I ain't gonna hold my breath waiting for him to do so. But the Chinese aren't the only foreign diaspora in Toronto that struggle with English. I could see the Latino community having enough Spanish heat in their blood to go full La Raza and act out this plan. The Chinese could quietly pay for their picket signs, bus charters, and legal fees... Soros style.

Kek is a wrathful demon, much like Loki. He would be amused.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Messages In This Thread