rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can Hot Guys Be "Creepy" Too?

Can Hot Guys Be "Creepy" Too?

Quote: (04-10-2018 02:46 PM)Jack Gignac Wrote:  

the term creepy pisses me off how girls toss it around.

to answer your question yes a goodlooking guy can be creepy.

what I think a girl is saying when she says creepy = making her uncomfortable. So rather than taking accountability for how she feels she displaces her emotions onto the receiver of the label 'creeper' in an attempt to shame them and get power back because they feel threatened by being made uncomfortable.

for example, there was a clip where Jared Leto a goodlooking famous ROCKSTAR was flirting with the girl from evanescence during a reward ceremony and she was not having it so was giving him the 'fuck off creeper' vibe.

7/10 First Pose WB

Quote: (04-10-2018 02:46 PM)Jack Gignac Wrote:  

PS thanks for having me on this board. Amazed with the content of posters slowly taking it all in.

Forum Rules

[Image: enhanced-17801-1442586613-1.png?downsize...ality=auto]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Messages In This Thread