rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can I ditch her???

Can I ditch her???

So I met a girl who is deffinitely girlfriend material. She graduated from Columbia, makes $50 G's a year, drives a range rover, loves to travel, and fluent in 3 languages not to mention super cool and smoking hot. I'm only 22 and a snowboard bum that didn't even finish community college She is 25 and has all her shit together, good score for me for sure. It's really hard to find a good chick where I am (12 to 1 guy to girl ratio in some places). We've been hanging out a lot and she always wants to meet up and snowboard with me during the day. I like to do some pretty hard stuff and she holds me and my friends up. I'm trying to step it up and get real good, so this can be frusterating having to waite when I could be riding. Then when I want to ride park she doesn't like it unless we are in the little sissy park. She will come with me but it goes something like this, Me: "Do you want to go ride the half pipe?" Girl: "I mean I guess we could." Today I told her that tomorrow I would be riding park with my friends and she said, "Well, maybe we can meet up and say hi and then I can go ride by myself." It kind of sounded like she didn't want to ride by herself and she was trying to make me feel guilty in her tone. Do you think it will make her like me more because I'm showing I don't really give a shit to hang out with her when I'm riding or do you think she will be pissed because I ditched her to go ride with friends?

Messages In This Thread