rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Juicy Jewesses [NSFW]

Juicy Jewesses [NSFW]

Quote: (09-28-2016 01:34 AM)RBerkley Wrote:  

I don't know why the (((Jewesses))) I've known tend to like being ass worship them & have their shitholes and pussyholes eaten like chocolate pudding with extra sugar on top.

I'm not really that fond of putting my mouth near anywhere where gases are released anyways, but I know (((Jewish))) chicks who like getting their poopers licked & eaten.

By the way the (((Jewish))) chicks in Canada are considered upper class & to be frank ( no pun intended), Israeli Jewish chicks are more hotta than the Canadian Jewesses with their fake tans and bitchy feminazi attitudes as if I'm gonna put my tongue inside her farthole with that kinda attitude.

By the way, this Jewess helped form an angry lynch mob against Roosh, Hayley Firkser:

I wouldn't even kiss her cheek even if her father who owns Home Hardware offered me a 51% ownership of the company to do that. Heard that she went to Israel to spread Canadian values in Israel where everyone is worried about regional conflict rather than what Roosh writes in his spare time on his website....

That's a massively flattering portrait of Firkser. I think she made much of her social media presence private, like some of the other Canadian SJWs, after enough regular people started realizing how crazy they were. Some of her other snaps were god, god, god-awful.

I remember cranking out articles like a madman during those two or so weeks last August. Around the time we outed Firkser, I actually looked up the details of the university courses she had listed on her LinkedIn. Not only were many far worse than what their titles suggested, in no way did they equip her to be daddy's "Business Development Director" for Home Hardware.

This woman is the definition of female privilege. God help Israel against the Arabs if her gospel of SJW activism infects even a fraction more of the Israeli population. They'll start sabotaging their own state and basically self-create a new Holocaust at the hands of Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

We hear a lot of talk about supposed Zionist conspiracies from certain corners, but the fact remains that a good cross-section of North American Jews would happily perform actions that destroy Israel itself. Soros, a self-appointed demolisher of Israel, is not alone in that regard.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread