rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From nightgame to building a social circle during the day

From nightgame to building a social circle during the day

What's up, gents.

I'm in my late twenties, and I need a transition. For the last year or so, I lived at night. Wake up around 12-3, gout 'til 4-6, bang a girl, do it again the next day. My social group mainly consisted of girls I picked up during the night, or my player friends.

I've been traveling to a new country every few months as well. I want to switch to:
- Getting up at seven, going to bed at 23:00. My body and mind are so much sharper, and I want to put that energy into my work.
- Going off the beaten path. I tend to plan everything extensively before I do it, but I want to know how I can just go to a new place without preparing anything, and then handle myself.
- Learn how to meet and befriend people in a new town very fast. I have no clue why, but there are not a lot of people who want to take the effort to get to know me. When going out, I know how to bed chicks every other night, and generally people strike up a conversation with me. During the day, it's an other story.
- I don't know how to meet people that I like, and build relationships with them. Unless it's a girl I bang or a man with common interest (e.g. banging girl).

I get the sense that my social skills are lacking, but I'm not sure and what department, and how to change it.

I'm not too big on daygame, even though I had a few same day bangs from it, and quite a few dates. Guess that has to change...

I know this isn't a well structured post. But I hope there's someone who reads this and has solved a similar problem for himself some years ago. And can tell me how to make that social transition.

Also, because of the time constraints of moving every few months, I really need to master these skills.

Messages In This Thread