rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

I think people overstate the importance of Russian some what, nobody can deny it's a big advantage, but the girls who don't speak English are often the 9+'s , which are very hard to obtain, and the village skanks which are not appealing. It is nice to be able coerce a girl into bed using your brain sometimes though.

If I had to think of guys I met in Ukraine that have done well with the ladies, many of them barely spoke a lick of the lingo.

I would say appearance and confidence is more useful, you don't have to be particularly handsome but you should dress well and be fearlessly confident.

I've met quite a few scruffy foreigners that spam approach girls and say "Hello, do you speak English?"...."NO!!!!"...... then coming back saying "Oh my gawddd, I could tell she was really hot for me but she didn't speak any English, poor girl, if I spoke Russian I would clear up in this city!!" [Image: smile.gif]))

Messages In This Thread