rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

[/quote]
Results vary. Here is a formula for you my friends:

age x status x ability to DHV and show your status x good believable story why are you in Kiev with some proof x social proof x looks x game (squared) x language ability (squared) x work you are willing to put up (squared) = your result.

Obviously not a real formula, but you get what I mean?

Honestly I only had it easier in Thailand in Philippines. With a way better quality in Kiev. I do however Speak fluent Russian and approach a lot.
[/quote]

Not to bust on the parade but let's be realistic. For every guy who says country XYZ is very easy we have to look at their background. Some guys have very good game everywhere they go, so if they go to a non-western country it immediately becomes a pussy paradise to them. For example, looking at Vinny's comment above and previous posts we see that he speaks fluent Russian, is very tall (6-3'), says he is above average in looks, has great Instagram game with thousands of followers and I assume above average income since he can travel so frequently.
I always like to judge a country instead based on an average "John Does" experience, not a member who is probably in the top 5% of all guys in the world in terms of seduction. So, give me a forum guy who has only been to a couple countries, has average looks, average game, and struggles financially AND THEN if he gives me a positive report on a country then my ears will perk up just a bit. BUT to get a good sample same needs to be said by dozens of guys of similar background.
Right now going by all the posts including my own observations from 3 trips to UA I side with Thisistrouble as he said it best "In Ukraine, girls will GO OUT with you because you're a foreigner. No more. It makes GETTING a date a bit easier (sometimes), but it sure as hell doesn't mean they're going to bang you just because you've got a Western passport."

Messages In This Thread