rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (10-07-2016 08:18 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Thanks for your honest report Schlep. The problem is that you were misled (just like me) into thinking Kiev/Ukraine was going to be easy.

Maybe not necessarily easy, but reasonable. The truth of course is very different. I found Kiev harder to game than anywhere else I've been (this includes Toronto!).

From what I've seen, the key to doing well in Kiev is being there long term, or having some sort of insane drive where all you do is hunt girls all day long. Since I wasn't there with either, I also struggled.

Dating aside, I made sure to enjoy the place though. Sounds like you did too, which is great.

I was lucky to get my flag near the end, but it was due to coincidence. If there's something I can recommend, it's to day game heavily when arriving in a new place. The last two countries I've been in, my flags came from day game and not Tinder.

You'll be stronger next time. Trust that this experience has made you better, because it has.

I do not know from where comes this idea that Ukraine is easy, whomever says that is:

A: An experienced FSU player
B: Banging 5s or lesser
C: Paying for pleasure

No matter what and the background

Messages In This Thread