rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Ukraine is indeed the place to find an LTR. That is when I am going to look for a wife eventually when I am ready. So if you decided for an LTR with Ukrainian girl I guess this thread will be revived this summer.

I think you should stay longer next time. And come up with a good story why you are in Kiev. Or even do something to justify that. This will make a big difference.

Also if you are too aggressive, stick to 3 date rule. 1st date meeting or when you open, 2nd date a kiss, 3rd day try for a bang. This should be reasonably safe.

BTW: How do you compare Ukrainian girls to Philipinas mentality wise. I mean intellect and ability to have a good conversation.

I find Russian and Ukrainian girls smartest on the planet, they also tend to read a lot. But I speak Russian so I can get this out of them. It might be different with English. Philipinas although they speak good English on the contrary are pretty boring conversationalists.

@Dantes: I am 28. Good age in Ukraine. Actually my first visit to Odessa was when I was 25. Few girls told me I am too young, and did not take me seriously. I think 30-35 is the golden age for Ukraine.

Messages In This Thread